Thursday, February 19, 2015

Our mascot has arrived and needs a name!


Our new mascot has arrived!  And she is absolutely gorgeous!  She didn't photograph as well as I'd hoped, but that's the photographer's problem, not our girl.  The black on her face has inset sparkly tiles and she has a sassy tilt to her head.  I adore her!  But she needs a name!!  Here are a few that have been bantered around:  Bessie, Flossie, Daisy and Elsie.  Not a one of the names seems to suit her.  Any ideas?  Post them in the comment section below and we'll add your suggestion to our growing list.  Once we've decided on a name, I'll post it here.

And before you can ask, SHE IS NOT FOR SALE!  How could I possibly part with this bovine beauty?!  I do have a couple of other cow heads in the shop, though.  Here's a peek at one of them.  


Drop by and check them out in person.  I think you'll find the experience moo-ving.

No comments:

Post a Comment