Thursday, February 19, 2015

Need a little inspiration?

I love looking through magazines and catalogues.  Over the years, I've torn out hundreds of pages of ideas that have caught my eye and I've filled countless notebooks with those torn pages.  Now that we have Pinterest, I've added that to my obsession, and I have a zillion folders filled with cool ideas found on the internet.  Stylists, artists and even DIY'ers often have an inspiration board in their office or work area where they pin items that inspire them.

I wanted something similar for my shop and found the neat rack pictured above while browsing through the Trading Post on Hwy 195.  I'm not sure it's original purpose, but I snapped it up and hauled it to my shop, knowing it would serve perfectly as my Inspiration Board.  Next time you're in town, drop by and see if you find something on the board that inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment